First Name: Last Name:
Phone: E-mail:

If you are injured in an automobile accident, you may be wondering if you have a case? 

The law firm of Robert J. Slama, P.A., has been representing those injured in automobile accidents for over (10) years.  We have recovered for our clients over $4 million in compensation.

In order to file a case, you must have been seen within 14 days following the accident and have a permanent impairment to cross the threshold.  That means after you have been treating and reach MMI (maximum medical improvement), if you are not 100% (but have some impairment to the whole person) you may proceed with a case.  There are other considerations as well, which include liabiity and damages.  It is important to establish both of these aspects of your case.  First, you must have a part who is liable or is at fault for the accident.  Second, there must be strong evidence of damages.  Closely related is the issue of insurance or money available to pay the damages sought.  If you are hit by and uninsured motorist, you may put in a claim against your UM policy.  If you do not have any UM coverage, then you will likely have no source for repayment.  The Florida personal injury lawyers of Robert J. Slama have been helping victims of personal injury, negligence, and injustice for many years. If you believe that you have a personal injury case, it is important to contact us as soon as possible. Many claims are governed by a statute of limitations, which means that you can only file a lawsuit during a specific period of time. After that date, the court will not allow your case to be heard. The personal injury attorneys at Robert J. Slama in Jacksonville, Florida are committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. Remember, our attorneys handle a broad range of cases, including everything from medical negligence to hurricane and product liability lawsuits. Don't delay in contacting our firm.

What Happens When You Contact Us?
If you have been injured, you want results. At Robert J. Slama, our Jacksonville personal injury attorneys are here to handle your case and to discuss your unique issues.

What Happens If You are Retained?  We will begin representation by discussing your facts, contacting your adjustor, and going to the scene.  I like to immediately gather the facts, obtain witness statement, and photograph the fresh marks, debris and collect evidence.  I also help direct you with your medical treatment.  I can help you obrtain treatment and help you apply for PIP benefits and help you navigate through your respective issues. 

Should I make a Statement?  I do not recommend that you make any statement until you first have an attorney to help you with your case.  This is important and can set the tone for your entire case--many of the decisions that are made in the initial days following the accident.

Should I pay the Ticket? If we are representing you, we will handle the ticket for you and obtain a court date and proceed to defend the matter. 

Call TODAY to speak with an attorney.  The Law Firm of Robert J. Slama, PA prides itself on dealing with each client on a one-on-one basis.  We are not a mill processing people through the process.  We are a law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of Jacksonville's families.

We have successfully represented families for over 10 years and I believe we can assist you as well with your case.

Property of Robert J. Slama, P.A.
community involvementrecent casesdo you have a casenewsvideos and testimonialsattorneyscontact us
6817 Southpoint Parkway, Ste.#2504 • Jacksonville, FL 32216 • 904-296-1050 •